Strike a functional balance between superior style and hyper functionality with the Nixon Sentry Chrono Leather Watch
- Business or pleasure; understated but noticeable 42 mm design with the modern Nixon twist of faceted applied hour indices
- Chrono and Date: 6-hand chronograph, 24-hour subdial, printed seconds track and date window at 4 o'clock
- Modern Details: Custom molded hands and enamel filled 3 o'clock crown
- 100 Meter/10 ATM Water Depth Rating
- Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand chronograph with a 24hr subdial and date placement at 4 hour
- 42mm custom stainless steel case, fixed stainless steel bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket steel crown with enamel fill, double gasket stainless settel pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback, and spring pin lugs
- 23mm custom leather band with stainless steel buckle closure.
- Color - Surplus / Brown
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Contact your closest Nixon Service Center and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in North America, visit our Online Repair Center or call us at (888) 455-9200 from 8 to 5 pacific time, Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5 pacific time Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorization number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not receive service.
Your warranty is not void if you do not register your watch.