Make it your mission to be in the know with the action sports industry's first smartwatch, the Nixon Mission Watch! Built to withstand anything you can throw at it, all while keeping you up to date on the most important information you need, whenever you need it!
- Featuring real-time surf and snow shred alerts powered by Surfline® and Snocountry.
- Built Tough: 10 ATM Water Resistance - With groundbreaking water resistant capabilities, The Mission has the highest waterproof rating of any smartwatch on the market.
- Miclock: The Mission’s patent pending MicLock™ lets you take all its Android capabilities in the water with you, without any of the worry.
- Ultra-tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass built to resist the elements.
- 316L surgical grade stainless steel raised bezel protects the touch screen and improves durability.
- Super durable, shock resistant 48mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded fiber reinforced polycarbonate case.
- 23 mm Custom molded dual layer silicone band patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with screw bar connection.
- Google’s Android Wear™ smartwatch platform built with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Wear 2100 system-on-chip (SoC)
- Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy 802.11n(2.4Hz)
- GPS Support, Maps, Say "OK Google" for Voice Search, Music Control, Weather Updates, Track Flights, and Commute Conditions
- Nixon Mission App: Real-time surf and snow conditions
- Nixon Trace App: Pairs with Trace technology and allows users to track surf/snow sessions
- *Android Wear requires a phone running Android 4.3+ or iOS 8.2+. Supported features may vary between platforms
- The Mission App, Mission Pro Watch face and surf and snow data require an Android phone and are not currently compatible with iOS.
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Contact your closest Nixon Service Center and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in North America, visit our Online Repair Center or call us at (888) 455-9200 from 8 to 5 pacific time, Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5 pacific time Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorization number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not receive service.
Your warranty is not void if you do not register your watch.