Use Code STAYPOSITIVE For 20% Off!
More tide info = more waves. With 550 pre-programmed locations inside a durable TR90 case, you'll never not know what the surf's doing with the Nixon Base Tide Pro Watch!
- Time, day, date, precise future tide times, chronograph and countdown timer
- Negative LCD Display for easy underwater reading.
- 24mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone band
- 42mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom molded polycarbonate case.
- Custom digital module with pre-programmed tide information for 550 beaches around the world.
- 42mm, 100 meter/10ATM custom TR90 case with hardened mineral crystal, 10 ATM water-resistant pushers, stainless caseback.
- 24mm custom injection molded silicone band with patented double locking looper and solid stainless steel buckle.
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your caseback, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Contact your closest Nixon Service Center and we’ll do what we can to resolve the problem. If you’re in North America, visit our Online Repair Center or call us at (888) 455-9200 from 8 to 5 pacific time, Monday to Thursday, 9 to 5 pacific time Friday, and we’ll talk you through a solution or get you a service authorization number. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not receive service.
Your warranty is not void if you do not register your watch.