Use Code STAYPOSITIVE For 20% Off!
Kick any board back to the good old days with the FCS II MR PC XLarge Twin + Stabilizer Fin Set, perfect for producing tons of drive and speed!
- Mark Richard's famous twin template produces exceptional drive and speed.
- The small stabilizer (centre fin) adds control whilst maintaining the freedom and manoeuvrability of a twin fin set up.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards
- Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
FCS offers a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects and faulty workmanship. This does not include damage caused by misuse, inappropriate use or normal wear and tear. Faulty product validated under the warranty claim will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of FCS. FCS will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. All warranty claims must be made at the place of purchase or directly with FCS. Proof of purchase (receipt with date of transaction) is essential for all warranty claims.
* All FCS molded composite fins are designed to break at the tabs when subjected to vigorous impact. This design feature aims to protect the integrity of the plug installation, and help prevent damage to the surfboard.