Use Code SOCIALDISTANCE For 20% Off!
Precision Swiss engineering has created the most unique performance fin ever. The FCS II H4 Fin gives you an never before seen amount of control and predictability, even when you're at max speed!
- SIDE FIN PROFILE: Lower section produces maximum acceleration, while hatchet like tip creates stability & control.
- CENTRE FIN PROFILE: Highly raked elliptical outline reduces drag, and offers feeling of predictability when releasing through turns.
- FIN FOILS TEMPLATE: Thicker base with tapered tip optimizes flex & regulates the release of energy during rail to rial transitions.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
FCS offers a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects and faulty workmanship. This does not include damage caused by misuse, inappropriate use or normal wear and tear. Faulty product validated under the warranty claim will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of FCS. FCS will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. All warranty claims must be made at the place of purchase or directly with FCS. Proof of purchase (receipt with date of transaction) is essential for all warranty claims.
* All FCS molded composite fins are designed to break at the tabs when subjected to vigorous impact. This design feature aims to protect the integrity of the plug installation, and help prevent damage to the surfboard.