The FCS II Clique Longboard Fin is a versatile, well balanced template. That works well alone, or in a 2+1 setup.
• Versatile, well balanced template.
• Shorter base makes it highly manoeuvrable.
• Slim tip provides a high level of forgiveness out of the turn.
• Suited to traditional and performance longboards.
• 2 + 1 Compatible.
• Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Base: 6.10" / 155mm
Depth: 9.01" / 229mm
Area: 36.29" / 23410mm²
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
FCS offers a 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects and faulty workmanship. This does not include damage caused by misuse, inappropriate use or normal wear and tear. Faulty product validated under the warranty claim will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of FCS. FCS will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. All warranty claims must be made at the place of purchase or directly with FCS. Proof of purchase (receipt with date of transaction) is essential for all warranty claims.
* All FCS molded composite fins are designed to break at the tabs when subjected to vigorous impact. This design feature aims to protect the integrity of the plug installation, and help prevent damage to the surfboard.