Buell's ultimate coldwater wetsuit, the Buell RB2 Beast 4/3mm Hooded Wetsuit is perfect for year round adventures in the Pacific Northwest!
- Material: "Ninja Neoprene" V-Foam core with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Seams: Triple glued and blindstitched external seams with “Soft Seal” interior seam tape
- Entry system: Slant Zip entry gives you one-sided water seal performance that pushes the limits of a wetsuit's warmth potential.
- Lining: Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric material that is insanely warm & cozy
- Key Pocket: easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff pads.
Great suit - Glued seams began cracking on 3rd use
Posted by Josh on Jan 5th 2020
I love the suit. VERY warm. Good entry and maybe the best zipper system I have used. Unfortunately the glued seams began failing on the 3rd use and now, after about 10 sessions, have 50 t0 100 cracks in the glue seam and pieces coming off. Is my suit just defective or all they all like this? Trash.