The Furnace Synergy Series delivers a light, flexible wetsuit that is warm and doesn't break the bank. Lined with ultra warm Furnace quick dry, the double knit jersey creates air pockets that trap heat and allow for optimal drainage. A Superlight Foam core provides 250% stretch with excellent thermal retention, and a Superflex 250 Jersey tops it off for added insulation and low water absorption. Created with clean, contoured seams and optional color blocked panels, the Furnace Synergy delivers everything you demand from a premium wetsuit, without breaking the bank.
- Womens Wetsuit.
- 3/2 Fullsuit.
- Back Zip.
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining at font and back: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- Superlight Foam Core: made from upcycled car tires, the light weight, high stretch foam core offers excellent thermal retention.
- Superflex 250 Jersey: Durable velcro resistant high stretch jersey with excellent hand feel and low water absorption. Stretches 25%0 its usual resting state.
- Hidden GBS internal back zip with a #10 YKK brass slider.
- External seams: twin needle stretch blind-stitch.
- Internal seams: machine-applied pressure-bonded stretch tape.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Boots, Gloves, Impact/Flotation Vests, Hoods:
Surf T's and Rashguards:
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion. Submitting an online claim form does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Self repair or alterations to products
Warranty request without proof of purchase
Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
For size exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different size, please contact the dealer where your purchase was made. Billabong Wetsuits will not accept product sent in for size exchange.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.