Billabong's ultimate wetsuit boot, the Billabong Furnace Ultra Split Toe 5mm Boot is the perfect blend of hyper performance and ultra warmth. It doesn't get much better than this.
- Our warmest high-performance neoprene accessories ever.
- Inner lining: Our highest concentration of Graphene-infused nylon yarns with complete interior coverage. The benefits? Maximum warmth in minimal water temps.
- No Leaks: 100% externally welded sealed seams.
- Round toe design.
- 0.3mm vulcanized sole design for better boardfeel.
- Cut-away arch design for unrestricted flex and feel.
- DryMax O ring entry at the ankle.
- Adjustable arch strap for a snug fit.
- Achilles pull toggle for ease of entry.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Boots, Gloves, Impact/Flotation Vests, Hoods:
Surf T's and Rashguards:
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion. Submitting an online claim form does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Self repair or alterations to products
Warranty request without proof of purchase
Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
For size exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different size, please contact the dealer where your purchase was made. Billabong Wetsuits will not accept product sent in for size exchange.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.