Use Code: XTRA20 At Checkout For An Extra 20% Off!
When it comes to cold water sessions, never settle for less. The Billabong Furnace Carbon X wetsuit takes performance technology to the extremes with maximum warmth and flexibility. Made with the finest materials available, the Furnace Carbon X is your premium wetsuit. Surf dry with a quick dry top layer that holds up to 60% less water and dries to the touch in seconds. A Drymax chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- 4/3 fullsuit.
- Lightweight engineered stretch.
- Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight.
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water.
- Surf dry: 60% less water absorption.
- Quick dry top layer: dry to touch in seconds, holds less water, creates body heat-trapping pockets.
- Machine-applied pressure bonded stretch tape at seams.
- 100% AX1 Premium Superflex Neoprene, the finest high performance neoprene available.
- Stitchless welded seams – water tight.
- Anatomic performance paneling—strategic engineered seams and panels for comfort and flex.
- Minimal logo heat transfers.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Boots, Gloves, Impact/Flotation Vests, Hoods:
Surf T's and Rashguards:
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion. Submitting an online claim form does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Self repair or alterations to products
Warranty request without proof of purchase
Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
For size exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different size, please contact the dealer where your purchase was made. Billabong Wetsuits will not accept product sent in for size exchange.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.