Use Code: XTRA20 At Checkout For An Extra 20% Off!
Boost your heat and your airs with the ultra lightweight Furnace Carbon Comp wetsuit - Billabong’s athlete-driven performance wetsuit. Equipped with a Furnace Carbon lining and engineered stretch, this performance-minded fullsuit delivers everything you need in a featherweight package. New for the 2018/19 season, the carbon lining features our Fluid quick dry pattern that channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible. Created from a new Smart Foam made from upcycled car tires, the suit features a 300% stretch while adding more heat and less weight. Utilizing Airlite Stretch external jersey technology, the exclusive engineered perforated knit is able to stretch 350%. A Drymax chest zip entry keeps water out, and a furnace carbon lining keeps the heat in with an unprecedented strength to weight ratio. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
- 4/3 Hooded Fullsuit.
- Ultra lightweight comp wetsuit.
- Lightweight and high stretch.
- 75% Furnace Carbon lining: carbon threads maximize warmth and minimize weight. A new Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible.
- Smart Foam: made from upcycled car tires, the foam is the most flexible, lightest, warmest foam with the highest thermal retention. Provides 300% stretch..
- Airlite Stretch: Flexible exterior jersey is made with an exclusive engineered perforated knit, made to stretch to 350% its usual resting state.
- Drymax chest zip entry: new semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water.
- Machine-applied Superflex neo tape.
- Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones.
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
Your satisfaction is paramount to us. If for any reason you have a warranty issue with a product you have purchased through our store, please call or email us to let us know the issue. Most of our manufactures offer very good warranty terms if for some reason an item is defective or does not operate as described. Below are this item's specific warranty terms.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Boots, Gloves, Impact/Flotation Vests, Hoods:
Surf T's and Rashguards:
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion. Submitting an online claim form does not guarantee repair or replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
Self repair or alterations to products
Warranty request without proof of purchase
Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
For size exchanges: If you wish to exchange your product for a different size, please contact the dealer where your purchase was made. Billabong Wetsuits will not accept product sent in for size exchange.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.